Professional Certified Coach
Trainer, Facilitator, Consultant
She spent 10 years at Booz Allen Hamilton leading teams and providing consulting services to the U.S. Army TACOM and U.S. Air Force. She led a staff of more than 10 senior-level consultants responsible for implementing grand-scale organizational transformation, and she managed contracts in excess of $25 million.
As a consultant and trainer for the past 22 years, Melissa facilitated leadership training courses, strategic planning efforts, teambuilding sessions, and workshops resulting in increased team effectiveness and productivity, improved communication, and reduced conflict in a variety of organizations. Workshops include the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Conflict Management, Team Performance Concepts, Increasing Employee Engagement, Conquer Stress, Change and Transition Management, Manager Essential Skills, Giving Effective Feedback, Coaching Essentials, and Situational Leadership.
Melissa believes that coaching is fundamental to the growth and development of outstanding leaders and ultimately top-notch businesses. She coaches business leaders to unleash the potential of employees and utilize their full capabilities to drive outstanding results and lasting success. She has provided coaching to over 100 leaders at all organizational levels resulting in the achievement of their personal and professional goals including promotion to the next level of leadership.
Melissa’s passion is partnering with business owners and executives to develop their smartest technically competent experts into strong influential leaders. She provides individual coaching, leadership training, team development workshops, and consulting services to ensure leaders and teams achieve their most ambitious goals and overcome their toughest challenges. Her greatest strengths include seeing and drawing out the best in her clients, inspiring them to take action, and expanding their emotional intelligence to transform from technical experts into exceptional leaders.
Melissa is a native of Michigan and currently lives in Shelby Township, MI. She is a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF), ICF Michigan Charter Chapter, ICF Los Angeles Charter Chapter, Sterling Heights Regional Chamber of Commerce, Michigan Business & Professional Association, and the International Membership of Professional Advisors, Coaches & Trainers. Melissa also served as a mentor with Winning Futures for two years and served as a board member for the Holistic Chamber of Commerce Macomb Chapter in 2014.
- Leadership Coaching
- Organization development
- Leadership development
- Team development
- U.S. Army TACOM
- U.S. Air Force
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- TD Industrial Coverings, Inc.
- Casco Contractors, Inc.
- Pratt & Miller Engineering
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL)
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU)
- MA in Organizational Behavior Management, Western Michigan University
- BA in Psychology, Western Michigan University
- International Coach Federation (ICF) Professional Certified Coach Accreditation
- ICF Leadership Coaching Certificate, Georgetown University
- Organizational Development Certificate, Mountain States Employer’s Council
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI) Certification
- Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i 2.0®) Certification
- Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) 360-degree Feedback Assessment Certification
- Team Management Systems® (TMS) Work-based Assessments & Feedback Instruments Certification
- PeerSpectives® Roundtable Certified Facilitator
- MBTI® Step I and Step II
- Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation-Behavior™ (FIRO-B®)
- Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument™ (TKI)
- Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i 2.0®)
- Change Style Indicator®
- Situational Leadership®
- CCL’s 360-degree Feedback Assessments
- Team Management Systems® assessments
- Stress Profiler
- AcuMax Index®