Gratitude for 2017
Another year has flown by! For many, 2017 has been a difficult year. For me, this has been my best year yet, and for that I am truly grateful. As you reflect on this past year, I hope that you find you have much to be grateful for. Practicing gratitude for all the positive things we have instead of dwelling on the negative is the key to happiness.
Here are 10 things I am most grateful for. I invite you to make your list and share it with those you are grateful to have in your life.
- My health above all else – without it, I can’t experience and enjoy what life has to offer, and I can’t help others. We must take care of ourselves first in order to be there for others.
- My loved ones – my fiancé, my family, and my friends are what make life worth living. An unshared life is an unlived life.
- My dogs – they are my babies. See statement above.
- My clients – they are what give meaning and purpose to my life’s work.
- My business – it is the vehicle for providing my services to clients and the means for being able to support myself financially.
- My marbles – without my mental faculties, I could not perform the work I do and get the most out of life.
- My capacity for learning and growing – this ensures that I continue to evolve in my work and as a human being. Tony Robbins and others have said, “If we are not growing, we are dying.”
- My freedom – this is the realm of possibility. Freedom ensures that we can BE, DO and HAVE whatever we imagine.
- My capacity for love and gratitude – these are the most powerful emotions there are. They fuel our connection to spirit and the ability to create and attract what we desire into our lives.
- My capacity to control my thoughts and emotions. We can’t control what may happen in our lives, but we can always control our THOUGHTS, EMOTIONS and RESPONSES to what happens.
I wish you good health and much happiness this holiday season and throughout the New Year. May you be your very best self in 2018 and live each and every day with gratitude and presence.
“Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” – Tony Robbins
“I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness – it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude.” – Brene Brown