We offer a variety of powerful assessments for leadership development and team development.
360-degree feedback assessments and self-assessments are used in coaching engagements for greater self-awareness and insight into strengths, preferences, and potential areas of improvement.
Self-assessments are used in workshops, working group sessions, and group coaching to improve team performance, team dynamics, and interpersonal communications.
- Myers-Briggs® Type Indicator (MBTI®) Step II is used for understanding individual personality type and its relationship to performance, team dynamics, and communication.
- Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI) is used for understanding how different conflict-handling styles affect interpersonal and group dynamics.
- The Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation–Behavior™ (FIRO-B®) instrument helps people understand their behavior in interpersonal situations and the impact it has on other individuals and in team settings.
- The Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i®) examines social and emotional strengths and areas of development in 15 key areas that contribute to proficiency in complex business activities such as conflict resolution and planning.
- Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) Benchmarks® is a 360-degree feedback assessment for managers at all levels. It measures leadership competencies critical for success as well as possible career derailers.
- Team Management Systems® Team Management Profile Questionnaire (TMPQ) outlines an individual’s work preferences and the strengths that he/she brings to a team.
- Team Management Systems® Types of Work Profile Questionnaire (TWPQ) determines the areas of activity that are critical to success in a new or existing position.
- The Stress Profiler assesses 10 different areas of stress and offers practical advice and useful tips for better coping with each stress area.
- The AcuMax Index® is the only assessment that measures and reports on human wiring – helping managers and executives at all levels to hire with confidence and effectively motivate, engage and develop talent.