- “Melissa has had a major influence in my growth as leader, mentor, and executive at Pratt & Miller. She has provided me with strong leadership frameworks, strategies, and practical tools to help set and achieve my leadership and personal growth goals. Melissa is very attentive, responsive and thoughtful in her coaching and it is apparent that leadership coaching is a passion of hers.Melissa has been instrumental in developing a Leadership and Management training program at Pratt & Miller. I feel this has been the single most important activity we have done at Pratt & Miller in the past 10 years and will position our Team for continued success into the future.
Melissa’s individual coaching has been invaluable to our Team. She has helped us navigate some very difficult and emotional challenges, and her Coaching has helped keep our Team engaged and working together.”
– Lynn B, VP of Engineering Services, Pratt & Miller Engineering
- “Melissa’s workshop on Increasing Influence and Improving Work Relationships was exceptional! It was highly educational, inclusive, engaging, interesting, and inviting. We all greatly benefited from it. Melissa did a great job.”
– Baldomero “Bo” G., Dean, Community Education & Workforce Development, Lansing Community College
- “Melissa has been an outstanding resource for me through several key phases of my career. She has provided me with tools I needed to succeed today and well into the future, helping me to operate at the highest levels of effectiveness with my leadership, peers, customers and family. Melissa has a gift for understanding exactly what coaching is needed in a given situation and provides the right mix of encouragement and challenge to help me achieve my best.
She can coach on the individual level or across teams through balancing an individual’s needs and challenges with the organization’s strategic business requirements. Her methods and interactions are highly practiced and efficient with an intense focus on producing positive outcomes. I highly recommend Melissa to any individual or organization that is looking for support, direction and the tools needed to succeed.”
– Maureen, M., Midwest Regional Director, CALSTART
- “Melissa is one of the BEST leadership development professionals I’ve ever worked with. She is a life-long learner and has an obvious passion for Organizational Development. I honestly have not met anyone with more education and experience in leadership, personal and organizational development. She is a consummate professional and LOVES to help people perform at their best.” – Corey C., Director, Security & Defense Grand Challenges, InnoCentive
- “Working with Melissa has given me an understanding of myself that has been invaluable. I have become more resilient and able to handle the different situations that come up in both my work and personal life. As a result of working with Melissa I have gained an insight into others which allows me to work with them on a higher level. Melissa has an excellent method of coaching. She had me work on different exercises that showed me the point she wanted me to see rather than just telling me. She has a seemingly magical way of finding the best in me and making me believe it. Melissa has changed my life for the better in every way.” – Sharon D., Vice President, TDIC
- “Melissa has shown tremendous leadership and her efforts are having a remarkable impact on our organization as we work toward transforming our workforce and culture. In situations of incredible stress, she remains a steadfast voice of encouragement and reason while providing sound guidance. She is an incredible asset and we are very fortunate to have her working with us.” – Terry G., Metro Detroit
- “Melissa has transformed our business and the way we lead our team in a matter of months. She brought years of experience to table and allowed our management to begin focusing on the things that matter and our biggest asset: our people. Since hiring Melissa our team has been more productive, happier, less stressed and team-oriented – not to mention, her influence and expertise has allowed our company to grow its number of employees by 200% in less than 6 months. I would recommend Evoke Potential to any business that is serious about retaining top talent, building a positive culture, and getting the most of their people. Thank you Melissa – I look forward to working with you for years to come!” – Jimi P., CEO & Founder, Momentum, LLC (Web Design & Internet Marketing Firm)
- “Melissa has an uncanny ability to listen and understand her clients and pull out the unexpected jewel of thought, which helps her clients understand their thoughts and their behaviors behind their actions.” – Stacy M., Founder, Fight Pink
- “My career hit an unexpected roadblock: interpersonal issues were threatening to derail me. Melissa worked with me to define the problems and to explore solutions. She presented concepts in terms that I was able to understand. She also gave me practical advice and concrete actions that helped me a lot. I’m confident that she helped get my career back on track. Well worth the time I spent.” – AGratefulClient, Metro Detroit (coached in 2011, promoted in 2012)